Shores Club 1104
The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a pristine, quiet no-drive beach. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1300 sq. ft. condo has been FULLY remodeled and Decorated in 2017 and includes tile flooring, large 60" flat screen television and Wi-Fi and professionally adorned furniture and decor. The unit is a top floor unit (11th) offering unobstructed views of the Atlantic and the no drive beach.
This unit includes 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms accommodating 6, master bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. The second bedroom and back balcony feature wonderful sunset views of the Halifax River and the Intercostal Waterway. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental (monthly rates available September-April only). Sorry, no pets.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a large flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and TV's in all the bedrooms. There is a private, full-size washer and dryer available as well. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure main-level garage parking.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a 180-degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and manatees have been known to be sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, private bath and vanity area. The second bedroom offers two queen size beds. This bedroom has views of the Intercostal waterway. The kitchen has been renovated with all new white cabinetry, built in pantry, stainless steel appliances and Cambria quartz counter tops and large island. The living room, with its comfortable large sofas and twin recliners, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a large flat screen TV for you to sit back and enjoy your favorite programs after a day of sun and fun.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. Want a little exercise? The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 4 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41-acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 6 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
- Selected dates
Plus Additional Fees
*** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, non refundable damage waiver, booking fee, local and state tax and community application fee (on select
communities). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
Shores Club 1104
- Coffee Maker - Yes
- Dishwasher - Yes
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Microwave - Yes
- Oven - Yes
- Refrigerator - Yes
- Stove - Yes
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- Washer & Dryer
- boating - Yes
- Golf - Yes
- Hot Tub - Yes
- Pool (Heated)
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Shopping - Yes
- Cable Television
- Free Wifi
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Views